TERMS and CONDITIONS
After the Contest Period, FIVE (5) selected entries will be put up for voting on AirAsia India Facebook. At the end of the voting period, ONE (1) winner will be selected based on highest number of votes received and the winner will receive the following prize:-
2. The Contest is open only to Indian nationals who reside in India and who is at least 18 years old on the date of entry ["Participants"] except for the following:
5. Only entries in English will be accepted.
6. All pictures must be submitted by 17:00 (IST) on 30 September 2013. Late entries will not be entertained.
7. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that failed to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. FIVE (5) shortlisted entries will be selected based on the most creative chosen by a panel of judges and the designs will be put up for voting on AirAsia India Facebook. At the end of the voting period, ONE (1) winner will be selected based on highest number of votes received.
9. Winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
10. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
11. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winners when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner(s).
12. Any cancellation request once the booking of the prize has been made is strictly not allowed.
13. The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject any content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
14. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. By participating in the Contest, participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
17. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize from time to time without any prior notice.
18. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
19. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
20. All other expenses associated with this contest such as transportation and accommodation shall be solely borne by the Contest winners.
21. Participant and/or Winner shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Organizer and Organizer’s employees, attorneys, agents, successors and assigns from any and all loss, including but not limited to consequential, special, incidental, indirect, multiple, administrative, goodwill, exemplary or punitive damages, cost or expense, attorneys’ fees and costs of suit or any damage deemed to be of an indirect or consequential nature arising out of or related to its performance, arising from, including but not limited to any claim, action, government procedure, breach of contract, warranty, or negligence and whether grounded in tort, contract, civil law, or other theories of liability, including strict liability, even if advised in advance of the possibility of such damages or if the Participant and/or Winner foresaw or ought to have foreseen circumstances which could result in such damages or suit directly arising out of the Contest provided that such action, claim, or suit is promptly turned over to the Participant and/or Winner or its counsel for defense (with the Organizer ’s co-operation).