A big shout out to all those who tweeted us their entries for Week 1! So, here’s the deal for Week 2′s contest. Here are photos of Manado, Indonesia and all you need to do is to send us your most creative blog entry based on the pictures posted up. Start crackin’ now, and you might be on your way to a return trip from Kuala Lumpur to any Indonesian destination of your choice Remember to read the Terms & Conditions on how to send us your blog post!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The “Where Would You Rather Be” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will commence from on 17:00 of 12 August 2009 and end on 23:59 of 30 August 2009 [“Contest Period”]. The winner of this Contest will receive the following prize:-
• 3 x TWO (2) Return Tickets to any 14 Indonesia destination covered by AirAsia, from Kuala Lumpur.
2. The Contest is open to all fans of AirAsia Facebook except for the following [“Participant”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
c. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, Participants signify their acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
3. To qualify for the Contest, participants will have to do the following during the Contest Period:
Week 1 (17:00 of 12 Aug – 23:59 of 16 Aug 2009): Contest on Twitter
a) Participants have to be an AirAsiaDotCom Twitter Follower (www.twitter.com/AirAsiaDotCom)
b) A chosen location in Indonesia will be posted on @AirAsiaDotCom and participants are required to answer why they would want to be at the chosen location of the week by submitting an entry.
c) A qualified entry submission on @AirAsiaDotComTwitter message should consist of: “Yogyakarta rocks this week because….” The answer should reflect why this location in Indonesia is where the participant would rather be.
d) Selection of winners will be based on the most creative Twitter entry submitted.
e) The winner will be announced on 18 Aug 2009.
Week 2 & 3 (00:01 of 17 Aug – 23:59 of 23 Aug and 00:01 of 24 Aug – 23:59 of 30 Aug 2009): Contest on AirAsia Blog (www.blog.airasia.com)
a) Participants have to have an account with www.airasia.com.It is the same login ID & password in which they use to login as a RedAlert member.
b) Participants can register via www.blog.airasia.com, should they not have an account with www.airasia.com by following these steps:
a. Log into www.blog.airasia.com
b. Click on “Sign up for an account” under the Member Login panel on the top right hand of the website.
c. Participant will have an account ready for use after registering, and can start sending in entries at www.blog.airasia.com
d. To participate, participants are required to login with their www.airasia.com ID and password. Entries are to be made in the form of blog entries submitted explaining the perfect holiday at the featured location of the week identified for the competition.
c) Winners will be based on the most creative entry sent.
d) Winners of Week 2 will be announced on 25 Aug 2009, Week 3 will be announced on 2 Sept 2009.
4. Only entries in English will be accepted.
5. Only Participants that fulfil the contest mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize(s). Incomplete entries and/or participants that fail to fulfil the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
6. There will be more than one winner for this Contest.
7. The winner will be selected by the Organiser. No correspondence will be entertained.
8. Selected winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email. The email will include a code to identify the winner.
9. Winner’s name will also be announced online at AirAsia Facebook Fan Page and AirAsiaDotCom Twitter account.
10. The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
11. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by winner when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organiser reserves its rights to award the prize to another winner.
12. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize.
13. The Prize must be booked, travelled and fully redeemed between 25 September 2009 and 31 December 2009. Please note the departure city is Kuala Lumpur and hence, winner(s) is solely responsible for any arrangement made to be in Kuala Lumpur.
14. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
17. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
18. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the participant agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any participants will be entertained.
19. The decision of judges appointed by the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.