TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. [“The AirAsia X + Vivid Sydney Instagram Contest”] is organised by AirAsia X Berhad [“AirAsia X “Organiser”]. The Contest will run for FOUR (4) days commencing from 17:00 (GMT+8) on 24 May 2013 and ends 23:59 (GMT+8) on 27 May 2013 [“Contest Period”].
ONE (1) winner will be picked daily from the period of 24 May 2013 till 27 May 2013 and each winner will be awarded the following prize*:-
- A pair of return flights from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney with AirAsia X (inclusive of airport tax, fuel surcharge and baggage allowance of 15kg only) and 4 days 3 nights’ accommodation sponsored by Destination of New South Wales, Australia.
2. The Contest is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old on the date of entry and residing in Malaysia [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Berhad, AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Berhad, AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All details of the contest mechanism will be posted on AirAsia Blog (http://blog.airasia.com),
@AirAsia on Instagram (http://instagram.com/AirAsia)
(c) Participants are required to answer the question correctly under the photo posted on AirAsia Instagram stated [#AAXVividSYD contest] and submit a creative slogan.
(d) Participants can submit as many answers as they want throughout the whole contest period.
4. All entries must be submitted and received by the Organiser before 23:59 (GMT+8) on the day of posting on AirAsia Instagram. Late submissions will not be entertained.
5. Only entries in English will be accepted.
6. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest. Incomplete entries and/or the Participants that failed to fulfill the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. ONE daily winner will be selected based on the correct answers and most creative caption selected by a panel of judges.
8. The winners will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
9. In the event that the potential winner is not reachable after the third attempts made by the Organizer, the Organisers reserves its sole rights and discretion to select an alternate winner to receive the prize. Failure to accept the prize by the winner when required to do so, shall constitute a rejection by the winner.
10. By participating in the Contest, participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
11. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, edit, not consider or reject submissions that are deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
12. The Organiser reserves the rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants or the photos submitted in the entries for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute or replace the Prize without prior notice or to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of Participants’ entry to the Contest.
15. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.
16. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize without any prior notice.
18. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
19. All other expenses associated with this contest such as transportation, accommodation, , visa application, any other transportation and accommodation shall be solely borne by the Contest winners.