Anugerah Planet Muzik (APM) returns once again with a bang, featuring 4 “Most Popular” categories where the winners will be decided solely by online voting.
The four categories are such as ‘Most Popular Singapore Artiste, Most Popular Singapore song, Most Popular Regional Artiste and Most Popular Regional Song.
You may vote for your favourite artistes here – http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/radio/apm2011.aspx?cp-documentid=4913948
AirAsia is giving away 5 pairs of tickets to our Singaporean fans! Read on to know how you can win.
First of all, share with us your favourite APM nominated artiste. Then tell us why you would encourage your favourite artiste to fly with AirAsia (in less than 140 words).
The FIVE most creative entries will win a pair of tickets each to catch Anugerah Planet Muzik at The Max Pavilion at Singapore Expo.
Email us your entry to email@example.com with the following details;
Closing date: 13 July 2011, 12pm (GMT+8)
AirAsia fly from Changi Terminal 1 to over 75 destinations, 520 direct flights weekly. That’s a whole lot more holidays! Get your low fares @ airasia.com .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “My Favourite Artist” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will run for five (5) days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 12:00 (GMT +8) 11 July 2011 and end 12:00 (GMT +8) on 13 July 2011. Five (5) winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and each will be given the prize below:-
5 x PRIZE
ONE (1) pair of entrance tickets to watch “Anugerah Planet Muzik 2011″ Live in Singapore on 15 July 2011. [“Prize”]
2. The Contest is open to all members of the public who resides in Singapore, except for the following [“Participants”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion agencies) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) Participants need to name their favourite Artist and in less than 140 words, tell us why they recommend the named Artist to fly Airasia.
(b) Each Participant is allowed to make one submission. In the event of more than one, the first entry shall be considered as the participant’s only submission.
(c) Submission is to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details;
(d) A panel of judges will select the winner based on the most interesting, wittiest and most creative submission.
4. Only entries in English will be accepted.
5. Submission of contest entry must be submitted and received by the Organiser latest by 12:00 (GMT+8) on 12 July 2011. Late submission will not be entertained.
6. Only Participant who fulfils the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants who fail to fulfil the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. The winner will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
8. The Prize does not include ticket fares/transportation, on-ground transportation, insurance and other surcharges and/or administration fees.
9. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
10. The winner shall bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the use of the Prize. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
11. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject submission that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
12. The Organiser reserves the rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
13. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize from time to time without any prior notice.
16. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may as a result of Participant’s’ entry to the Contest.
17. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners of the Contest shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondences from any Participants will be entertained.