A 12 year old boy in Florida was arrested for FARTING in class.
A Bavarian dentist breaks into a patient’s house and tied her up before forcibly removing $500 worth of dentures after her insurance company refused to pay up.
True stories. Amazing facts? The world is simply getting weirder by the moment and I would like to blame it on the economic depression. However, such craziness happens everyday in AirAsia so I would say that the ‘fun’ spreads all around.
Perhaps, it would be best imagined by a checklist our front counter would tick off:-
Frontliners’s To-Do List
1. Do you always feel like pulling out your hair – (check)
2. Do you smile even while alone at the counter – (check)
3. Do you have suicidal urges and feel like jumping into a mutated pool to grow extra limbs – (check)
4. Do you cure your sorethroat by simply talking even more (with dire and even worse consequences) – (check)
5. Do you feel like strapping yourself with bombs only to have a guest smile at you (and perhaps a not of thanks) and all the craziness just goes away – (check)
Just a note to all our guests and even our staff, that a smile can make craziness go away even if just for a day. Until then, this question popped up from my colleague, if Pluto and Goofy are both dogs, how come only Goofy can talk why Pluto only barks?