Calling out all Singaporean Super Junior fans! Haven’t gotten enough of the smooth dancemoves and pretty faces of the Korean group? Now we are giving away a pair of tickets to catch them again in KL on the 19th Mar 2011.
All you have to do is to tell us about your favourite spot in Kuala Lumpur and why! Beautify your post with awesome descriptives of the your favourite spot! And stand to win a pair of tickets to the concert this weekend!
Prize only include the pair of entrance tickets to Super Show 3 – Super Junior Third Asia Tour’ Live in Malaysia on 19 March 2011!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “Share your favourite spot in Kuala Lumpur” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will run for three (3) days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 12:00 (GMT +8) 15 March 2011 and end 12:00 (GMT +8) on 17 March 2011. One (1) winner will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and will be given the prize below:-
1 x GRAND PRIZE
ONE (1) pair of entrance ticket to watch “Super Show 3 – Super Junior the Third Asia Tour” Live in Malaysia on 19 March 2011.
2. The Contest is open to the public who resides in Singapore, except for the following [“Participants”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By virtue of an entry to the content, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) Participants need to submit a short description of their favourite spot in Kuala Lumpur.
(b) Each Participant is allowed to make one submission. In the event of more than one, the first entry shall be considered as the participant’s only submission.
(c) A panel of judges will select the winner based on the most interesting description of their favourite spot.
5. Only entries in English will be accepted.
6. Submission of (b) must be submitted and received by the Organiser latest by 12:00 (GMT+8) on 17 March 2011. Late submission will not be entertained.
7. Only Participant that fulfils the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winner will be selected based on most creative submission by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
9. The winner will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
10. The Grand Prize does not include ticket fares/transportation, on-ground transportation, insurance and other surcharges and/or administration fees. The Winner and guest will be solely responsible for the payment of all transportation, airport taxes, insurance and other surcharges and/or administration fees, meals, baggage allowance, all entry, exit, health and other travel documents including valid passport, visa and etc.
11. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
12. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
13. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject submission that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
14. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
17. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
18. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
19. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondences from any Participants will be entertained.