Yes we know you will be heading to Pavillion, KL to witness and try out our GP Challenge and the new Premium Lie Flat seat over this weekend! Now it is merrier when we say we are giving out ONE pair of flights to a mystery destination if you also pose and snap~!
How to win? It’s simple; just follow these steps to win your way to a lie flat experience!
1. Take a picture of you on the new AirAsia lie-flat bed seats with creative captions.
2. Load it up to www.facebook.com/airasia
3. The most creative photo and caption will win a pair of tickets to a Mystery Destination on the New Premium seats!
Contest opens from 10am, 6 March to 6pm, 8 March 2010
So, time to pack and head over to Pavillion, KL over this weekend to enjoy!
Have You Flown Airasia?
AirAsia’s “Premier Seat Photo Contest” terms & conditions
1. Contest runs from Saturday 6 March, 10am – Monday 8 March, 6pm
2. Contestants must be a fan of AirAsia in order to join
3. Winner will be announced on Tuesday 9 March on www.facebook/airasia.com
4. Contestants will then need to contact the facebook team to claim their prize
5. Mystery destination will be announced to the winner
6. Travel period will be valid for 6 months (outgoing and return flights must be completed within this period) and are non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
7. All bookings are subjected to availability. Bookings cannot be made on flights during weekends, eve of public holidays, public holidays and other embargo periods.
8. Changes to the flight destinations are not permitted unless agreed upon by AirAsia X.
9. AirAsia X will not entertain any request to extend the validity period.
10. The prize DOES NOT include all relevant airport taxes and fees.
11. Prize is subject to AirAsia X Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
12. The terms and conditions of any third party will apply to the prize where applicable.
13. The prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, baggage allowance, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize-winner and companion.
14. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
15. There can be no changes (name of traveller, travel date, etc) made to travel arrangements once bookings are made.
16. AirAsia X accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. AirAsia X retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
18. All bookings must be made directly to AirAsia X via the contact person provided. Bookings cannot be made via a third party.
19. By making a booking, the winner and guest are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of this prize as well as AirAsia X’s terms and conditions of carriage available at airasia.com.
20. AirAsia X reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions listed at any time without prior notice.