Are you ready to waltz your way to Singapore with Ballet Philippines? Yes, we know you’ve been waiting for this, and yes, we have the winner who will be given the chance to fly with Ballet Philippines all the way to Singapore to watch them perform “Jamming With Dali” at Marina Bay Sands this 3rd September 2011!
We’d like to thank all participants for your absolutely creative answers to our contest, and though it was hard to make a decision, we’ve finally narrowed it down to one!
And the winner is :
Christine Lacza Gutierrez
With her award-winning answer:
To see the graceful Ballet Philippines perform is like looking at a great work of art move and come to life. To be able to jam with them via Asia’s hippest and coolest airline, AirAsia Philippines in vibrant and trendy Singapore is in itself a moment and experience to live for.
Congratulations Christine! You just won a trip for two to Singapore and a chance to watch Ballet Philippines in their performance!! We will contact you for more details!!
We will be flying Ballet Philippines to Singapore for their performance: JAMMING WITH DALI in Marina Bay Sands. Now our question is, DO you want to fly with them?
We’re giving you the chance to fly with Ballet Philippines to Singapore to watch their performance in the Lion City itself, this 3rd September 2011!
All you have to do is tell us why do you want to jam with AirAsia and Ballet Philippines! Submit a paragraph in less than 50 words and include the words “AirAsia Philippines”, “Ballet Philippines”, “Singapore”, “Graceful” and “Cool”.
Submit your entry to email@example.com with “AirAsia Jams with Ballet Philippines – Participant’s Name” as the subject. Also include the following details together with your answer:
i. Full name,
ii. Date of birth
iii. Place of birth
iv. Passport number
v. Current location
vi. Email contact
vii. Phone contact
AirAsia Jams with Ballet Philippines contest starts at 12:01 (GMT +8) 24 August 2011 and ends at 23:59 (GMT +8) 24 August 2011. Winner will be revealed on 25 August 2011 so remember to stay tuned to find out if you are the lucky one who will be flying to Singapore with the Ballet Philippines Team! Winner must be available to depart on 1st September 2011 & arrive 5th September 2011.
Terms and Conditions
1. “AirAsia Jams with Ballet Philippines” [“Contest”] is organized by AirAsia Inc. [“Organizer”]. The Contest will be for ONE (1) day commencing from 12:01 (GMT +8) 24 August 2011 and ending at 23:59 (GMT +8) 24 August 2011 [“Contest Period”].
During the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected and the winner will receive the following prize:-
• TWO (2) round trip tickets on AirAsia Economy Seats to Singapore from Clark Field Pampanga (transit in Kuala Lumpur) inclusive of 15kgs baggage allowance and applicable fuel surcharge, airport tax and administration fees*; and.*
• TWO (2) tickets to Jamming with Dali, ArtScience Museum, Marina Bay Sands on 3 September 2011.
* Payment for Clark Field Pampanga Airport tax and fees are excluded from the Prize and shall be borne by the winner.
2. The Contest is open to Filipinos based in the Philippines [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of the Organizer, AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising and promotion) of the Organizer, AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By submitting an entry for the Contest, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all the terms & conditions of the Contest.
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants must do the following:
a. All Participants must log in to http://blog.airasia.com
b. All Participants are required to submit a paragraph in less than 50 words containing the words: “AirAsia Philippines”, “Ballet Philippines”, “Singapore”, “Graceful” and “Fun” and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “AirAsia Jams with Ballet Philippines – Participant’s Name” as the subject of the email within the Contest Period.
d. All Participants must include their full details in the email as follows:
i. Full name,
ii. Date of birth,
iii. Place of birth,
iv. Passport number,
v. Current location,
vi. Email contact and
vii. Phone contact.
e. Each Participant can only submit one (1) entry for the Contest. Any subsequent entries submitted will be disqualified.
f. The entry 1) submitted earliest; and 2) with the best creative paragraph will win.
5. Only entries in English will be accepted.
6. All entries must be submitted and received by the Organizer no later than 23:59 (GMT +8) on 24 August 2011. The winner for the Contest will be announced on 25 August 2011.
7. The Organizer reserves the right and discretion to edit the winning entry or entries for appropriateness length and clarity for publishing on any materials including but not limited to print, online/digital versions and/or other forms of mass media or communication for purposes of promotion and advertising.
8. Only Participants which fulfil the terms and conditions of the Contest shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants which fail to fulfil all the terms and conditions of the Contest shall automatically be disqualified from the Contest without prior notice.
9. The winner for the Contest will be announced and contacted after the Contest Period, at any time and by telephone and post or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organizer.
10. The period for use for the Prizes will be restricted to the date(s) and time period to be decided and notified to the winner by the Organizer in its sole discretion.
11. Except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, the Prize do not only include applicable flights, transportation to and from airports, travel insurances, meals, baggage allowance, taxes, administration fees, additional hotel charges and other costs of personal nature incurred by the winner and/or guest in connection with the use of the Prize and the winner(s) and/or guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any payment of the same which are payable in connection with their use of the Prize.
12. Where applicable, the winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health or any other governmental requirements and / or other documents required by the country of destination and are required to have all necessary travel documents (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) at the time of departure. The Organizer will not be responsible for any failure of the winner and their guest to fulfil any requirements, terms and conditions for travelling to the country of destination and/or in connection with use of the Prize.
13. The Organizer (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any Participant and/or winner in connection with the Contest or the Prize.
14. The winner shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the Prize upon the winner’s receipt and/or acceptance of the Prize.
15. The Prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept any Prize by any winner when required or as notified to do so by the Organizer shall constitute a rejection of the Prize by the winner and the Organizer reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to another winner.
16. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish and/or display the materials or information received from the Participants, including but not limited to the names and photographs of the Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate and use any personal data of the Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit, and the Participants are deemed to fully consent to the same with no monetary payment.
17. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to and the Participants shall not initiate any action, proceedings, claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer.
18. The terms and conditions of the Contest shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials issued in relation to the Contest.
19. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions of the Contest and/or substitute or replace any of the Prize from time to time without any prior notice or reason.
20. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
21. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.