Merci beaucoup everyone! We have received an overwhelming response from everyone even though the experiences shared by everyone is very personal and touching which made it even harder for us to choose the winners from each postcard’s challenge.
We know you have been waiting for this moment of excitement and voilà~ Here are our winners:
The Postcards LOVE Challenge – DAY 1: “If you were given a second chance in life, what is the one thing you will change about yourself?”
Winner: Shivya Nath
The Postcards LOVE Challenge – DAY 2: “How far would you go in the pursuit of the love of your life?
Winner: Angie Teh
The Postcards LOVE Challenge – DAY 3: “How would you repay the love your family and friends have shown you?”
Winner: Arietta Olivya Ohmar
Congratulations, Shivya, Angie & Arietta! Please send us an email with your facebook name as the title at email@example.com.
We would to like say ‘merci’ to everyone who participated and once again, congratulations to our winners.
Remember, sales for AirAsiaX flights to Paris will go live from 07:00hrs (GMT+8, Malaysia) and 00:00hrs (GMT+1, Paris), 22 November 2010! Don’t miss your chance to say Paris, je t’aime!
Paris is famous for being known a romantic city especially for couples, but love does not just exist for couples alone. It also exists for the people around you, the family and friends that you love. So we are going to do something different to show the different forms of LOVE. Instead of the usual Jet’aime phrases, we are approaching the word ‘LOVE’ in a different manner – We will post up a different postcard each day with a different theme and all you have to do is a leave a comment (between 140 characters to 420 characters) at http://www.facebook.com/AirAsia.
Today first postcard is about yourself because everything begins from loving yourself; and our theme revolves around rediscovering yourself, to discover what you think you had missed or have not missed in your life.
“If you were given a second chance in life, what is the one thing you will change about yourself?”
Bonjour~ Here is our Paris: The Postcards LOVE Challenge Day-2 question!
Today’s postcard is about love between two souls – Have you found the one you want to spend every moment of your life with? Someone to cherish and love for good and bad, in health and sickness? If yes, then tell us: “How far would you go in the pursuit of the love of your life?
Salut! Our Paris: The Postcards LOVE Challenge is coming to a close!
The finale will include experiences of love and happiness, of sadness and sorrow, of good times and bad which you share with the people around you. Who are they?
They are none other than your family and friends, the ones who stick by your side and give you support when you need a shoulder to lean on. So we want to know “How would you repay the love your family and friends have shown you?”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “Paris L’amour” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd [“Organiser”]. The Contest will run for three (3) days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 11:00 (GMT +8) 18 November 2010 and end 10:59 (GMT +8) on 21 November 2010.
Three (3) winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and each winner will receive the following prize:-
One pair of return flight tickets to Paris (departs from Kuala Lumpur only) on AirAsia X (excluding ground transport and accommodation). Transportation to Kuala Lumpur shall be at the winners’ own cost.
2. The Contest is open to the public except for the following [“Participants”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By virtue of an entry to the content, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) A postcard with a different question will be posted in AirAsia’s Facebook page, starting at 11:00 (GMT+8) on 18th November. A different postcard and corresponding different question will be featured every day during the Contest.
(b) Participants will be required to give their answer on the questions featured.
(c) Only one answer per-participant will be accepted. Answers must be within 140 characters to 420 characters (maximum) .
(d) Only answers posted at the postcard posted on AirAsia’s Facebook page will be accepted.
(e) Each participant would only be eligible to win one prize during the duration of the entire Contest.
(f) A panel of judges will select the winner based on the most creative opinion given by the participants.
5. Only entries in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese will be accepted. Irrespective of the different languages, all entries will be treated equally.
6. Submission of (b) must be completed by 10.59 (GMT+8) the following day after the postcard theme was posted. Late submission will not be entertained.
7. Only Participants that fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winners will be selected based on the most creative submission related to the postcard statement and will be determined by a panel of judges appointed by the Organiser.
9. Selected winners will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
10. The Prizes must be fully redeemed by the 31st May 2011. The Prize only includes the ticket fares and not airport taxes or any other charges associated with the travel. It does not include anything not mentioned above, – including but not limited to: airport transfer, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, baggage allowance, taxes or any other costs of personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of each winner and any accompany travel companion.
11. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
12. The winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
13. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject submission that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
14. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
17. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
18. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
19. The decision of judges appointed by the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, inquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.