Experienced a rivalry turned to love relationship? Join the contest of ‘Name your Perfect Rival’ and share with us your story or a 3rd party experience of how an ultimate nemesis blossomed into love experience. And stand a chance to win in-season passes to watch the Perfect Rivals in Golden Village, Singapore.
Contest is open to public residing in Singapore only.
How to participate:
1) Write a story of your ultimate nemesis turned to love experience in no more than 250 words.
2) Send in your story and supporting pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full details as below;
a. Full Name
b. Facebook Name
c. Email Contact
d. Phone Contact
1) 2 pairs of in-season movie passes to each winner. [12 pairs to give-away]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “Name your Perfect Rival” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will run for five (5) days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 14:00 (GMT +8) 11 March 2011 to 23:59 (GMT +8) on 17 March 2011.
Twelve (12) Prize winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and the winners will receive the following prize:-
Subject to paragraph 7, the prizes are as follows:
Two (2) pairs of Golden Village In-Season Passes for Perfect Rivals movie. Applicable for Golden Village, Singapore only [“Prize”].
2. The Contest is open to anyone, except for the following [“Participants]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) Content and contest mechanics will be posted on blog.airasia.com, starting at 14:00 (GMT+8) on 11th March 2011.
(b) Participants are required to write a story of themselves or as a 3rd party in an ultimate nemesis turned to love experience in no more than 250 words.
(c) Each participant would only be eligible to win one prize during the duration of the entire Contest.
(d) A panel of judges will select the winners based on the most interesting story submitted by the participants.
4. Only Participants that fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
5. The winner will be selected based on most interesting story of a nemesis blossomed to love experience.
6. The winner will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
7. Details of Prize:-
(a) Two (2) pairs of in-season movie passes to the movie ‘Perfect Rivals’ only. In-season passes are to be used only in Golden Village Cinemas, Singapore only.
8. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and/or consequential losses arising therefrom) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
9. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions of the Prize. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement to such terms and conditions.
10. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display material or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
11. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
12. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia or any other version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
13. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize from time to time without any prior notice.
14. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
15. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.