Wow – how exciting??
Today was the announcement of the AirAsia Malaysia Wildcard Rider for the Malaysia MotoGP, 125cc Category.
The launch, held at Sepang International Circuit (SIC) was to announce the final rider who is the Malaysian Wildcard entry for the first time in years. The final two riders were Elly Idzlianizar Illias and Mohd Zulfahmi Khairuddin.
But surprise! Malaysia is entering both riders into the GrandPrix, to be held at SIC on 23, 24, 25 October.
The program started back in May with a pool of 19 riders who compete in the current Petronas Sprinta Malaysian Cub Prix Championship and the Malaysian Super Series Bikerz Mag 150cc Cup.
Down from 19, after a rigid training program, they went down to two riders – of which only one was supposed to be selected.
What a proud day for Malaysia that both are going to be riding!
AirAsia are incredibly honored to support this momentous occasion in way of being the title sponsor. Of course we don’t like to do things by half, so as you can imagine, the bike, the suits, team uniforms, back drops – all are very proudly dressed in the red and white of AirAsia…it does look pretty slick!
Now then…contest time!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The “My Wildest Ride” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will commence from [“Contest Period”]:
• 19:00 12 October 2009 and end 23:59 on 19 October 2009
The top 10 winners of this Contest will each receive the following prize:-
• One (1) x Pair of Main Grandstand Tickets valid for the 3 days of the MotoGP (23/24/25 October 2009)
2. The Contest is open to all AirAsia Blog entries except for the following [“Participant”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
4. To qualify for the Contest, participants will have to do the following:
(a) Participants are required to be a member of the AirAsia Blog
(b) Once a member, participants are asked to blog about their ‘Wildest Ride’ related to any MotoGP, and why they think it’s great for AirAsia to sponsor the Malaysian Wildcard Team.
(c) The top 10 best blog entries will be deemed the winners.
5. Only entries in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese will be accepted.
6. All entries must be submitted and received by 23:59 on 19 October 2009 for the MotoGP
7. Only Participants that fulfill the contest mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or participants that fail to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by the Organiser.
9. Selected winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via the Blog and email.
10. Winning entries will be announced on the blog.
11. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
12. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by winner when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organiser reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner.
13. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
14. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject video with content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
15. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
16. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
18. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
19. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the participant agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any participants will be entertained.
20. The decision of judges appointed by the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
21. Winners will have to bear visa application charges and any additional cost of preparing necessary document for travel.
22. AirAsia will not be responsible for visa application purposes that are not approved.