Happy Valentine’s Day! We are overwhelmed with love, thanks to all the lovey dovey submissions sent in by you! Now, it is time for the cupid at AirAsia to send the arrows of love to the following 5 winners (in no particular position). Have a lovey dovey good time vacationing at the destination handpicked by AirAsia cupid! :
1. Jenifer Sayco : Love Across Borders destination – Kochi
2. Tan Tiong Meng : Love Across Borders destination – Hanoi
3. Marina Mohtar : Love Across Borders destination – Macau
4. Alvin Lanai Wan : Love Across Borders destination – Siem Reap
5. Wee Yin San : Love Across Borders destination – Krabi
Congratulation to the winners! All winners will be contacted individually for the prize redemption. For those who have participated, we want to thank you for participating in the contest! Remember to stay tuned for the winning submissions which will be publish this week!
Lots of Love,
AirAsia Social Media Team
This Valentine’s Day, we want you to share with us your most moving love stories and stand a chance to win a pair of free flights to either Siem Reap / Hanoi / Kochi / Krabi / Macau!
Photo credit : http://ohdediku.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/jump-for-love.jpg
Here’s the challenge, write us a blog post via www.blog.airasia.com and tell us your most moving love stories (applicable for Family love, Friendship, Couple love). And tell us why you deserve to win a pair of free flights to 5 destination stated above.
5 x GRAND PRIZE
TWO (2) round trip flight tickets on AirAsia from LCCT Sepang to either Siem Reap/ Hanoi/ Kochi/ Krabi/ Macau to each winner*
Contest ends on 12:00 (GMT +8), 13 February 2011! Read Terms & Conditions for full details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “Love Across Borders” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will run for six (6) days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 15:30 (GMT +8) 8 February 2011 and end 12:00 (GMT +8) on 13 February 2011. Five (5) winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and will be given one of the following prizes:-
5 x GRAND PRIZETWO (2) round trip flight tickets on AirAsia from LCCT Sepang to either Siem Reap/ Hanoi/ Kochi/ Krabi/ Macau to each winner*
2. The Contest is open to the public who resides in Malaysia only, except for the following [“Participants”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary and / or contractual staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., Koolred Sdn, Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By virtue of an entry to the content, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) Participants needs to write a blog post about their love stories (applicable for Family love, Friendship, Couple love, and tell us why they deserve to win a pair of free flights to one of the 5 destinations
(b) Participant need to login to www.blog.airasia.com and submit their blog post there with the blog title “Love Across Borders Contest”. Participant must include their full details as below at the end of the blog post :
i. Full Name,
ii. Date of Birth,
iii. Place of Birth,
iv. Passport Number,
v. Current Location,
vi. Email contact and,
vii. Phone Contact
(c) Each Participant is allowed to make one submission. In the event of more than one, the first entry shall be considered as the participant’s only submission.
(d) A panel of judges will select the winner(s) based on the most moving love story given by the participants.
5. Only entries in English and Bahasa Malaysia will be accepted.
6. Submission of (b) must be submitted and received by the Organiser latest by 12:00 (GMT+8) on 13 February 2011. Late submission will not be entertained.
7. Only Participant that fulfils the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winners will be selected based on most moving love story submission by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
9. The winner(s) will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
10. The Grand Prize only includes the ticket fares to either Siem Reap / Hanoi / Kochi / Krabi / Macau and such destination will be selected by the Organizer. Other associated charges including airport taxes, transportation to and from airports, accommodation, travel insurances, meals, baggage allowance, taxes and other cost of personal nature not stated are not included as part of the Grand Prize. The winner(s) and guest(s) will be solely responsible for the payment of all airport taxes, insurance and other surcharges
11. Winners and guests are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health or any other governmental requirements and / or other documents of the destination country and are required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport, visa) at the time of departure. Organiser will not be responsible for failed visa application.
12. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
13. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize together with the Organizer’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
14. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, edit, not consider or reject submission that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
15. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
16. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
18. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
19. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
20. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. Under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained and no further appeal, inquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.