Haven’t decided where to go during the school holidays next week? Well fret no more ‘cuz AirAsia is giving away FOUR AMAZING return flights to each of these destinations:-
– Gold Coast
To win, ALL you have to do to is:
1) submit a hand-drawn drawing of a family portrait
2) state the destination you’d like to visit
3) why you deserve to win
It’s THAT simple!!
At the end of the contest period, our panel of judges will choose the 3 best blog posts for each destination and let voters choose their favourite ones! The blog post with the most “Likes” for each destination wins the prize!
A very special person drew an adorable family portrait for us! 🙂
So go ahead! Be as creative as you want! It’ll be a fun activity for the whole family too! We can’t wait to see all your lovely drawings!
To submit your entries:
1) Log in to http://www.blog.airasia.com using the same username and password you use for www.airasia.com
2) Once you’ve logged in, go to “Write a blog post”
3) There, upload your drawing and tell us where and why u deserve to go the destination of your choice!
Start – 17:00hrs, 11 March 2010 (GMT +0800hrs)
End – 23:59hrs, 14 March 2010 (GMT +0800hrs)
Start – 12:01hrs, 15 March 2010 (GMT+0800hrs)
End – 23:59hrs, 15 March 2010 (GMT+0800hrs)
Winners will be announced at 14:00 (GMT+0800) 16 March 2010
Submit your entry now before 14 March 2010! Do take note that only ONE entry / or the FIRST entry will be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
1. The “KiddieDoodle Your Way to a Family Holiday” contest [“Contest”] is organized by AirAsia X [“Organiser”]. The Contest will run for 3 days commencing from [“Contest Period”] 17:00 (GMT+0800) 11 March 2010 and end at 23:59 (GMT+0800) 14 March 2010.
During the Contest Period, a total of four (4) winners will be selected.
There will be four (4) prizes and each winner will win one of the prizes. The prizes are as follows:-
(1) Four (4) return flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Stansted, London. Travel period 16 to 21 March 2010.
(2) Four (4) return flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Gold Coast, Australia. Travel period 16 March to 21 March 2010.
(3) Four (4) return flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Hangzhou, China. Travel period 16 March to 21 March 2010.
(4) Four (4) return flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Chengdu, China. Travel period 16 March to 21 March 2010.
2. The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents [“Participant”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
All Participants must have an account with AirAsia at http://www.airasia.com.
Participants must log in to http://www.blog.airasia.com to submit their entries.
The same login ID and password used for http://www.airasia.com is used to log into http://www.blog.airasia.com.
All Participants must submit a hand-drawn drawing of a family portrait; state the destination they would like to visit from the four (4) available prize destinations, and why they deserve to win.
5. All Participants must submit their entries by 23:59 (GMT+0800) on 14 March 2010.
6. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. Three (3) blog post for each destination will be selected as finalists for each destination by a panel of judges. A “Likes” voting poll will be posted up for each destination.
8. Voting will commence from 12:00 (GMT+0800) 15 March 2010 to 23:59 (GMT+0800) 15 March 2010.
9. The entry for each destination with the most “Likes” will be the Winner of the selected destination prize.
10. The Winners will be announced at 14:00 (GMT+0800) 16 March 2010. Selected Winners will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via e-mail.
11. The Organizer (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any Winner in connection with the Contest.
12. The Winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of the prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
13. The Winners must travel between 16 to 21 March 2010 and return before 30 April 2010.
14. The prize is a zero-fare flight and does not include relevant taxes and fees.
15. The prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: hotel accommodation, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, baggage allowance, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize-winner and companion.
16. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
17. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
18. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
19. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
20. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the participant agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any participants will be entertained.
21. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
The “KiddieDoodle Your Way to a Family Holiday” contest [“Contest”] is organized by AirAsia X [“Organizer”]. The Contest will run for 3 days commencing from [“Contest Period”] 17:00 (GMT+0800) 11 March 2010 and end at 23:59 (GMT+0800) 14 March 2010.
Below are the Terms and Conditions of the free flights:
1. The winners must travel between 16 to 21 March 2010 and return before 30 April 2010. Free flights are non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
2. All bookings are subjected to availability. Bookings cannot be made on flights during weekends, eve of public holidays, public holidays and other embargo periods. Please do check with the Organizer for said periods.
3. Changes to the flight destinations are not permitted unless agreed upon by the Organizer.
4. The Organizer will not entertain any request to extend the validity period.
5. The prize does not include all relevant taxes and fees.
6. Prize is subject to the Organizers Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
7. The terms and conditions of any third party will apply to the prize where applicable.
8. The prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: hotel accommodation, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, baggage allowance, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize-winner and companion.
9. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
10. There can be no changes (name of traveller, travel date, etc) made to travel arrangements once bookings are made.
11. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
12. The Organizer retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13. All bookings must be made directly to the Organizer via the contact person provided. Bookings cannot be made via a third party.
14. By making a booking, the winner and guest are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of this prize as well as the Organizers terms and conditions of carriage available at airasia.com.
15. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions listed at any time without prior notice.