YES! Finally Zee Avi* is back in Malaysia! It is our great honor to be a part of this “LIVE in KL” concert this coming 20th March 2010 and we want to make it more meaningful by giving out 3 Pairs of VIP Meet & Greet Passes to meet her!
All you need to do is…
–> TELL us your “KANTOI” experience OR share your friend’s “KANTOI” experience
A) Twitter – Yes, write in 1 message (within 140 character) with tag of @AirAsiaDotCom
– ONE winner
B) Blog Comments – Begin your story right here in the comment box! (no limitation of words)
– TWO winners
Don’t know what “KanToi” is about?? Listen to it right here:
Start – 1501hrs, 10 March 2010 (GMT +8:00hrs)
End – 2359hrs, 17 March 2010 (GMT +8:00hrs)
Submit your entry now before 17 March 2010! Only ONE entry / or FIRST entry will be conditioned. We look forward to hear your “Kantoi” experience!
*Zee Avi (born Izyan Alirahman, also known as KokoKaina; born in 1986) is a Malaysian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and ukulele player. She was born in Miri, Sarawak, on the island of Borneo. She moved to Kuala Lumpur when she was 12. She studied fashion design at American InterContinental University in London. Source from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zee_Avi)
Booking : http://www.airasiaredtix.com/zeeavi.aspx
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. ‘Kantoi with ZeeAvi’ Contest [“Contest”] is organized by AirAsia Berhad [“AirAsia”]. The Contest will commence from on 15:01hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) of 10th March 2010 and end on 23:59hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) of 17th March 2010 [“Contest Period”]. The winners of this Contest will receive the following prize: -
• Total 3 x pairs of vip meet and greet passes.
o 1 x pairs for Twitter’s Winner
o 2 x pairs for Blog’s comment Winner
• Winners require to collect the passes two (2) hours before the Event starts on 20th March 2010 at the KL Life Centre.
2. The Contest is open to the public [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
By virtue of an entry to the Contest, the Participants signify their acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
3. Contest Period:
• on 15:01hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) of 10th March 2010 and end on 23:59hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) of 17th March 2010 [“Contest Period”].
• Winners will be announce on 18th of March 2010 onwards
4. To qualify for the Contest, the Participants will have to do the following:
a) Participants must be a follower of @AirAsiaDotCom
b) Participants need to submit their “Kantoi” story within the length of Twitter Message (140 characters) with @AirAsiaDotCom tag.
c) One entry per every follower is allowed / First entry of the followers will be conditioned as the entry.
B. Blog Comments
a) Participants must be a registered user of AirAsia account under http://blog.airasia.com.
b) Participants need to submit their “Kantoi” story as a comment to the published contest’s post.
c) One entry per every guest is allowed / First entry of the guest will be conditioned as the entry.
5. Selected winners will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by AirAsia, via telephone or email.
6. Only genuine entries will be accepted.
7. Only the Participant(s) that fulfil the contest mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize(s). Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without prior notice.
8. There will be only fifty 3 winners for this Contest
a. 3 x pair of VIP tickets
9. The winners will be selected by AirAsia. No correspondence will be entertained.
10. Selected winners will be contacted, from 17th March onwards and at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email, Facebook and Twitter.
11. Winners’ name will also be announced online at AirAsia Facebook Fan Page and @AirAsiaDotCom Twitter account.
12. The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
13. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winner(s) when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organiser reserves its rights to award the prize to another winner.
14. The winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize.
15. AirAsia reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. AirAsia further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
16. AirAsia reserve its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by AirAsia shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against AirAsia and for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
18. AirAsia reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
19. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of AirAsia in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
20. The decision of judges appointed by AirAsia is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.