It’s kind of funny how a massive GLC like MAS cannot come up with some identity and positioning that they can call their own. I mean, looking at what they’ve been doing the past few months, have they run out of ideas? Look at some of the things that they have done to “copy” others:
1) The use of Everyday Low Fares…..how original……
2) The use of red in their ads? Wow, again….how original…..
3) Low fare offerings….what’s the point? Is that the new business model?
4) MHInsure…..sounds very much like GoInsure…..again…..how original…..
5) Hot food on board? Wow…..like they were the first…..WHATEVER!!!……
Very soon, they’re probably going to say “Now Everyone Can Fly Too”, and they may also well brand their nasi lemak on-board. They definitely won’t have a problem branding their roti jala if they ever do serve it.
This brings me to my ultimate point……..how original?????