We’ve been thinking, we’ve been receiving entries from so many of you on your experiences flying with AirAsia. It is about time that we reward all of you for being with us & supporting us. You made us into who we are today.
So now, we have a question for you: Have You Flown AirAsia? (Let’s call it HUFA from now)
(Okay, brace yourself now, we’re about to announce something)
Yes, that’s the question: Have You Flown AirAsia? (HUFA? Have you HUFA-ed? Will you be HUFA-ing soon? Yeah, try to get the awkwardness of that word out.. just chant, HUFA, HUFA, HUFA, HUFA)
And all you gotta do is answer that question by telling us here, in this blog, of your best experience flying with AirAsia! Ask yourself, Have You Flown AirAsia? If you have, we’re sure you’ve got a story to share
There will be one winner each week, who will be off to a mystery destination with compliments from AirAsia 😀
We hear you asking, so what exactly do you need to do?
1. Share with us your best experience with AirAsia, here in this blog. Log in with the same ID & password as your www.airasia.com account. Or, if you’re new to us, all u gotta do is register here if you do not have an account.
2. The contest runs for 4 weeks, and there will be a weekly winner announced every week. The winner will be whisked off to a mystery destination, to be revealed later
Yeah, basically, that’s it And nope, no word limit.
We look forward to your entries, and oh yeah, did we mention that submissions with videos & pictures gets bonus points.
P/S: Remember to check out http://haveyouflownairasia.com 😀
Terms & Conditions
1. The “HUFA” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will be for 4 weeks commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 10:00 (GMT +8) 23 November 2009 and end 23:59 (GMT +8) on 21 December 2009.
During the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be picked at the end of each week. The will be four (4) winners to this Contest and each of them will receive the following prize:-
• ONE (1) return flight ticket to a destination to be determined by AirAsia Berhad.
2. The Contest is open to all members of the AirAsia blog except for the following [“Participant”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
4. To qualify for the Contest, participants will have to do the following:
Week 1: 10:00 (GMT +8) of 23 Nov 2009 – 23:59 (GMT +8) of 29 Nov 2009
Week 2: 10:00 (GMT +8) of 30 Nov 2009 – 23:59 (GMT +8) of 6 Dec 2009
Week 3: 10:00 (GMT +8) of 7 Dec 2009 – 23:59 (GMT +8) of 13 Dec 2009
Week 4: 10:00 (GMT +8) of 14 Dec 2009 – 23:59 (GMT +8) of 20 Dec 2009
a. All participants need to be a registered member of the AirAsia blog.
b. Participants need to submit a blog post describing their best AirAsia experience and end it with the sentence “Have you flown AirAsia?”
c. Winners will be selected based on the relevance and creativity of the answers posted & will be contacted via email. Answers can also be submitted via video clip posts.
5. Only entries in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese will be accepted.
6. All entries must be submitted and received by 23:59 (GMT +8) on 29 November 2009, 6 December 2009, 13 December 2009 and 20 December 2009.
7. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or participants that fail to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winners will be selected based on the most relevant and creative answer by a panel of judges appointed by the Organiser.
9. Selected winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email.
10. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
11. The prize is excludes airport taxes, convenience fees, insurance coverage, baggage, meals, advance seat request and transfers. It is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by winner when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organiser reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner.
12. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
13. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject video with content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
14. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names, photographs and videos of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
17. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
18. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the participant agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any participants will be entertained.
19. The decision of judges appointed by the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
20. Winners will have to bear visa application charges and any additional cost of preparing necessary document for travel.
21. AirAsia will not be responsible for visa application purposes that are not approved.