It’s time for Free Seats again! Based on past experience, we’ve noticed that whenever we have any major promos, somehow or rather problems always occur. To help speed up your booking process, we’ve identified these common issues and have come up with a simple guide on solutions and tips to help you grab your free seats!
Free Seats starts on 00:01(GMT+0800) 9 Nov 2010
Booking period: 9 – 14 Nov 2010
Travel period : 1 July – 11 Nov 2011
1. Payment Error / Time-out / Payment showing “Pending” or “Need payment”
• Don’t worry if you see this message.
• Call your bank to find out if the transaction has gone through. If it has, it means your transaction was successful and you do not need to go through the booking process again.
2. I see my Booking Number, but No Confirmation Email received
• During promo periods, our site experiences high traffic and can get quite congested. It may take a longer time to receive confirmation emails. Please give it 24 – 48 hrs. Just make sure you’ve checked with your respective bank whether or not the transaction went through.
3. Website cannot be loaded / cannot click on the fare
• Clear your cache (Ctrl+F5) then reload the page. Be sure to use IE8.0 or Mozilla Firefox
1. CREATE an AirAsia Member ID (RedA!ert), this helps a lot when you encounter payment error, you can always return to “Manage My Booking” to complete the payment without having to go through the hassle of Rebooking! Much easier right?
2. If you book without a member ID, make sure you WRITE DOWN the Booking number so you can use it to log on to “Manage My Booking” later!
3. Use mobile.airasia.com as an alternative.
• It may be slow too; but keep trying until you get it!
• Credit Card is the ONLY payment method
4. Plan your trip in advance.
• Prepare a few travel plans. If Plan A doesn’t work, at least you’ll have back-up plans and save the hassle of planning from scratch again.
• Have all passengers’ details at hand. I.e: name, passport numbers, etc.
• If your passport is expiring soon, no worries. Just fill in your current details and update your latest passport details via “Manage My Booking” at no extra cost at a later time.
• Note: Passenger name change is not permitted for promo tickets. So plan carefully (*wink)
5. Do not open multiple TABS to search our fares as it may confuse the “values” when you book. You may end up with the wrong travel date. So make sure you clear your cache (Ctrl+F5) before starting the booking process.
1. We’ve been doing some housekeeping on User ID’s with “duplicated” email recently. Do try logging in before the promo to ensure you login ID’s work. If you have created more than one ID in the past (With the same EMAIL), the most recent one created will be valid. If you cannot recall your ID and password, then send in your details to http://www.airasia.com/my/en/faqdetailsform.html and our team will help you retrieve your ID and password.