We are looking for someone to join our Branding Department to assist with Sports Marketing and Sponsorship – interested?!
AirAsia and AirAsia X is aggressively expanding in the global world of Sports, from helping make dreams come true for the youth of ASEAN, to proudly flying our flag with the ‘top dogs’ and the likes of Lotus Racing and Oakland Raiders NFL team.
We were there with the Asean Basketball League during their first season last year, when they established the first regional league in ASEAN for any sport, and we are back again as the Title Sponsors this year.
We are the Title Sponsor of the AirAsia British Grand Prix for MotoGP in UK where AirAsia took over Silverstone, home of British Motor Racing. On top of that, have our own team with a Malaysian Rider racing around the circuits of the World Championship ablaze with the colors of AirAsia. Not only that but Fahmi, our Malaysia rider has made history by scoring Malaysia’s first World Championship point in the 125cc category.
For the last 3 years we have sponsored one of the most recognized teams on the Formula One Grid; AT&T Williams.
With our AirAsia Asean Driver Development initiative launched earlier this year, we work with two young budding drivers on their way to the forefront in Motorsports; Nabil Jeffri and Daim Hishammuddin to help them on their way. Nabil has already made history by being the youngest ever driver to do an Aero Test in a Formula One earlier this month with the helping hand of our partners Lotus Racing.
Needless to say – AirAsia and Sports are starting to go hand in hand, and we are looking for someone who can help us get the most out of these key partnerships.
The serious stuff…
• Understanding sports in the region and globally
• Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
• Preparation of brand plan-marketing, quarterly promotional strategy-input finalization and input implementation plan
• Brand analysis and follow up for strategy implementation
• Ensuring brand profitability
• Managing advertisting and promotion funds
• Providing market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities
• Min 1 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
• A passion for sport
• Experience in marketing, social media/interactive marketing and communications savvy (not necessarily sports marketing)
• Creative and able to work independently
• Good communication skills
• Young, fresh and adventurous attitude
• People and time management
• Recognize problems reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them
• Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their consequences
• Ability to think “outside the box”
• Must be willing to be based in LCCT, Sepang
And last, but definitely not least its worth mentioning, that not only will you be joining the Branding Department, but you will also become an AirAsia Allstar in the big AirAsia family. To us, our unique culture is hugely important, which as Tony Fernandes himself always says starts and ends with the AirAsia Allstars.
Interested?! Then us your CV. If we think you might have what it takes then we will contact you.
The AirAsia Branding Team
Please send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you include your Full Name, Date of Birth and Email Address