It’s time to Rock & Roll with the Indonesian Stars next weekend on 11 March 2012! Coming over to Malaysian shores, we have the likes of Nidji, Geisha, Astrid, D’Masiv and many more, and now’s our chance to be part of the Rockstar experience and party like one!
If you’ve purchased any Indonesia destinations from 1 January – 7 March 2012, it’s time to get rewarded to win the ultimate star-studded experience to party with the Indonesian Rock&Rollers when they are here!
Prizes up for grabs are:
10 x Grand Prize: Passes to Meet The Rock (@ Redbox Pavilion 2pm, 11 March 2012) ( & Stars & a pair of passes to Sunday Nite Jam
20 x Sunday Nite Jam passes (@ Loft, KL 8.30pm, 11 March 2012)
How to win?
Easy! Just give us your most creative slogan below, and let us know your Booking Number (PNR) for the flight you’ve booked from 1 January – 7 March 2012! Remember to make sure your name on your booking tallies with your entry Hurry as contest ends 7 March 2012!
I love rocking Indonesia with AirAsia because……….. (not more than 15 words)
Email your entries with slogan & PNR number along with your details (Name, IC/Passport No, Contact, Email) to email@example.com
Winners will be announced on the 9th of March 2012, so stay tuned to this space!
Rock with Indonesia Rock & Stars with AirAsia today and you’ll get to party with these awesome rockers!
Terms and Conditions
The “We reward you! Rock & Stars” Terms and Conditions
1. The “We reward you! Rock & Stars” [“Contest”] is organized by AirAsia Berhad [“Organizer”]. The Contest will be for six (6) days commencing from 12:00 (GMT +8) on 2 March 2012 and end 23:59 (GMT +8) on 7 March 2012 [“Contest Period”].
After the Contest Period, thirty (30) winners will be selected and each of them will receive the following prizes:-
10 X GRAND PRIZE
• ONE (1) “Meet The Rock & Stars” Pass and ONE (1) pair of Sunday Nite Jam Pass
20 X CONSOLATION PRIZE
• ONE (1) pair of Sunday Nite Jam Pass
2. The Contest is open to all who are at least 18 years of age on the date of entry [“Participants”] except the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. Contest Period:
• 2 – 7 March 2012
• Winners will be announced on 9 March 2012
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
a. All Participants must “Read” http://blog.airasia.com
b. All Participants are required to submit a valid PNR (Booking No) with entry and passenger’s name in tally, and the booking must be made within 1 January till 7 March 2012.
c. All Participants must complete the slogan “I love rocking Indonesia with AirAsia because…” in less than 15 words, and send it to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org with “We reward you! Rock & Stars” – Participant’s Name” as the subject of the email.
d. All Participants must include their full details as below:
i. Full name (as per IC/ passport no);
ii. Email contact and
iii. Phone Contact
e. Each participant can only submit one (1) submission. Any subsequent submission will be disqualified.
f. The entry with 1) valid PNR with 2) the best creative slogan will win.
5. Only entries in English will be accepted.
6. All entries must be submitted and received by 23:59 (GMT +8) on 7 March 2012.
7. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winners will be selected based on valid PNR and creative slogan by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
9. Selected winners will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email.
10. All prizes DO NOT INCLUDE any other form of transportation to the location, and other costs of personal nature incurred by the winner(s) and their guest(s) in connection with their use of the Prizes and the winner(s) shall be solely responsible for any payment of the same which are payable in connection with their use of the prizes.
11. The Organizer (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith),personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
12. Each Participant agrees to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
13. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winners when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves it rights to forfeit or award the prize to another winner(s).
14. The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
15. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
16. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
18. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
19. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement from the winner(s) of such terms and conditions.
20. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.