The moment you’ve been waiting for is finally here! We’ve received such an overwhelming amount of submissions that our panel of judges had such a hard time selecting the lucky 5. It’s a tough decision, but we have selected 5 lucky winners who will be joining the Queens Park Rangers on their first ever QPR Asia Tour from 17 July 2012 – 24 July 2012!
Congratulations to all our Ultimate AirAsia Rangers! The winners are:
1. Agust Lofianto
2. Faizal Akhmad Adi Masbukhin
3. Bradley Welsh
4. Maria Daud Rowe
5. Chairani Marliana
Congratulations again to our winners and thank you to our fans who participated in the contest!
All winners will be contacted individually for the prize redemption.
AirAsia Social Media team
Attention all Rangers! We are looking for the Ultimate AirAsia Ranger!
Here’s your chance to get up close and personal with the Queens Park Rangers!
All you have to do is to write a blogpost on your analytics of QPR’s brave battle against relegation last season in the English Premier League and send it to email@example.com!
Want to know what you stand to win? 5 lucky winners will get an all-expense paid trip* and special access to QPR Asia Tour from 17 July 2012 – 24 July 2012 in Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur and Surabaya. It’s a money-can’t-buy experience!
And, we want you football fanatics out there to join us onboard.
Click below for the full terms and conditions!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. “The Ultimate AirAsia Ranger!” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“AirAsia”]. The Contest will run for FIFTEEN (15) days commencing from [“Contest Period”] : 19:00 (GMT+8) on 22 June 2012 and ends 23:59 (GMT+8) on 6 July 2012. Five (5) winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and will be awarded the following prizes:-
FIVE (5) x PRIZES
All expenses paid trip* and special access to QPR Asia Tour from 17 July 2012 – 24 July 2012 in Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur and Surabaya.
*Subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The Contest is open to everyone [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All Participants must “Read” http://blog.airasia.com
(b) Participants are required to post their blog and tell us your analytics of QPR’s brave battle against relegation last season in the English Premier League
(c) All blogposts must be written in 500 words or more (maximum 2000 words) and must include photos (minimum 2, maximum 6 photos) related to the analytics.
(d) Participants must include their full details at the end of their blogpost as follows:
i. Full Name
ii. Date of Birth
iii. Place of Birth
iv. Passport Number
v. Current Location
vi. Email Contact
vii. Phone Contact
(e) Submit an entry by mailing the blogpost to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(f) Each Participant is allowed to submit only one blogpost entry. In the event of more than one, the first entry shall be considered as the Participant’s only submission.
4. Only entries in English language will be accepted.
5. All blogpost entries must be submitted and received by the Organiser by 23:59 (GMT+8) on 6 July 2012. Late submission will not be entertained.
6. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest. Incomplete entries and/or the Participants that fail to fulfill the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. The winners will be selected based on the Organiser’s sole discretion on which blogposts are the best and out-of-the-box entries to win the Prizes.
8. The winners will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
9. Each Prize includes the following:
(a) One (1) return flight on AirAsia’s and its affiliates flights as arranged by the Organiser for each winner to attend the QPR Asia Tour (inclusive of fuel surcharges, airport taxes and 15kg baggage allowance only). The Prize does not include flight tickets of other airline carriers.
(b) Accommodation as arranged by the Organiser in each city of the QPR Asia Tour and airport transfer to/from the accommodation and transportation to/from the accommodation to the QPR Asia Tour venues.
(c) Other expenses incurred by the winners outside of Organiser’s arrangement, travel insurances, meals, other taxes and other travelling expenses and costs of personal nature are not included in the Prize. The winners will be solely responsible for the payment of such costs and expenses.
10. Winners must be able to travel at the dates selected by the Organiser for the QPR Asia Tour and attend the QPR Asia Tour as required by the Organiser.
11. Winners are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health or any other governmental requirements and / or other documents of the destination country and are required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport, visa) at the time of departure. Organiser will not be responsible for unsuccessful visa application.
12. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
13. The winners shall be bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the Prize together with the Organiser’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage. The acceptance of Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winners of such terms and conditions.
14. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, edit, not consider or reject submission that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
15. The Organiser reserves the rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize without any prior notice.
19. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of Participants’ entry to the Contest.
20. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.