Hi Everyone! After one week of voting, here’s the AirAsia Flies You to Perth Contest winners voted by you!
1. EMILY JACKETT
2. TEH ZHING LEE
3. KOK LIHONG
4. NORNISHA BINTI ABDUL MUBARAK
Congratulation! All winners will receive an Individual Prize:
- One pair return flight from Kuala Lumpur to Perth for (exclude airport taxes and other misc fees),
- 3D2N stay for 2 in one of these hotels: Perth Ambassador Hotel/Goodearth Hotel/Esplanade Hotel Fremantle, and
- One pair of Pinnacle Tour vouchers.
All winners will be contacted individually for the prize redemption. Thank you for your participation in this contest!
What comes to mind when you think of Perth?
A sumptuous meal of Western Rock lobsters while basking to the setting sun? Enjoy the morning breeze and kayak amongst the sea lions at Shoalwater Marine Park? Get spooky at Fremantle Prison or sandboarding in Kalbarri?
Wonder no more! AirAsia X is sending you and a friend to Perth. All you need to do is to take a photo of yourself with the ambient sculpture (at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Pavillion KL and Sunway Pyramid Shopping ) in the most creative way and you’ll be in the running to win a pair of free flight from AirAsia X!
You can spot them at:-
1) Giant Lobster: Pavilion, near TopShop and La Bodega
2) Fremantle Prison: OneUtama @ GSC Cinema, 4th Floor
3) Sealions: One Utama @ New Wing, 1st Floor
4) Surfboards: Sunway Pyramid @ LG2, near Watson
1. Participants are required to take a picture of themselves (or with friends) with one of the ambient structures in the most creative way possible & email the picture with their full details (Full Name, Contact Number, Email Address , IC or Passport Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject : “AirAsia X flies to Perth!”.
2. The Organizer will upload selected creative pictures onto http://www.facebook.com/AirAsia for all to see.
3. At the end of the contest period, the Organizer will select the 10 most creative pictures which will be put up for public voting via “Survey Monkey” on AirAsia Facebook page.
4. All voters can only vote once.
5. Participants need to ‘Like’ AirAsia Facebook page before they can participate.
6. Top 4 photos with the highest public votes win.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The “Perth Contest” contest (“Contest”) is organised by AirAsia X Sdn Bhd (“AirAsia X”) and Tourism Western Australia (“Organizer”). Contest period will run from 6 June 2011 from 00.01 (GMT +8) and ends 26 June 2011 23.59 (GMT +8) (“Contest Period”).
2. There will be four pairs of (4) Prize Winners.
3. Ambient structures will be placed at 1 Utama, Pavilion and Sunway Pyramid.
4. The prize (“Prize”) includes:
i. One pair return flight from Kuala Lumpur to Perth for each winner and does not include airport taxes and other misc fees
ii. 3D2N stay for 2 in one of these hotels: Perth Ambassador Hotel/Goodearth Hotel/Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
iii. One pair of Pinnacle Tour vouchers for each winner
5. Air travel, accommodation and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking.
6. Travel must be completed by the 31st of October 2011.
7. The Contest is open to ALL (“Participants”) except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X, Tourism Western Australia, AirAsia’s group of companies (including subsidiaries and related companies), and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising and promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X, Tourism Western Australia and AirAsia’s group of companies and their immediate family members.
8. By virtue of an entry to the contest, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all Terms & Conditions set out here.
9. Only entries in English will be accepted.
10. All Participants are allowed multiple entries but can only win once throughout the entire Contest Period.
11. Participants with complete entries and who fulfil all the criteria shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or entries with incorrect requisite personal details will automatically be disqualified from the Contest.
12. The 4 winners will be selected by a panel of judges nominated by the Organizer based on the most creative picture and slogan.
13. Participants who are suspected of foul play with regards to the voting system will be disqualified without prior notice.
14. The selected winners will be contacted via their email.
15. Winners’ names will also be announced online on all AirAsia and Tourism Western Australia channels.
16. The Organizer (including their respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
17. The Prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept the Prize within 3 days by any winner shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organizer reserves their rights to substitute such rejection with another winner.
18. The winners are bound by the Terms & Conditions that come with the Prize.
19. Winners must comply with all the Terms & Conditions herein before claiming the Prize. The Organizer has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to the Terms & Conditions.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves the right to use any personal data of the Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use.
21. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
22. The Terms & Conditions herein set out shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
23. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prize from time to time without any prior notice.
24. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and is subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prizes and winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance.
25. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
26. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
27. The Prize excludes airport taxes, baggage and meals.
28. *The Prize excludes any other miscellaneous fees and all other expenses incurred/spent while in Perth and includes alcohol, shopping, etc.
29. The Prize is subject to AirAsia X terms and conditions of Carriage.
30. The terms and conditions of any third party will apply to the prize where applicable.
31. The Prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: travel insurance, passports, visas, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion.
32. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner(s) is unable to use the Prize as stated.
33. There can be no changes (name of traveller, travel date, etc) made to travel arrangements once bookings are made.
34. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
35. The Organizer retains the right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
36. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions listed at any time without prior notice.