We’ve received a bunch of awesome video submissions for “AirAsia X Samsung Galaxy Tab” contest! Thank you to all who submitted the incredible videos. Our judges had a hard time choosing the winners from the lot of amazing videos with creative slogans. After much deliberation, we’ve chosen 5 lucky winners!
*DRUM ROLL PLEASE* …. Congratulations to:
1. Lemuel Ong Chin Shan
2. Kelvin Balloo
3. Chan Chen Hoong
4. Tay Yew Guo Jared
5. Lim Wui Zhuan
So get ready to wow your friends with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1! Once again, congratulations again to our winners and thank you to our fans who participated in the contest!
All winners will be contacted individually for the prize redemption.
Do check out the amazing videos our winners have submitted
Lemuel Ong Chin Shan
Chan Chen Hoong
Tay Yew Guo Jared
Lim Wui Zhuan
AirAsia Social Media team
Heard about the Samsung Galaxy Tab but have yet to X-perience one? Now AirAsia X keeps you and your loved ones’ journey entertained with the brand new AirAsia X In-Flight Entertainment, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1!
Want to get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and have the content of your choice in it? Here’s your chance! Simply tell us what would you like to put in your own tablet and why is the Samsung Galaxy Tab so important to you. You might just walk away with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
Check out the video below as CEO of AirAsia X, Azran Osman-Rani tells you how to win!
Are you creative enough to win? Join the contest NOW NOW NOW!
Contest Period: 2 October – 9 October 2012
Click ‘Read more’ for the full terms and conditions!
TERMS and CONDITIONS
“AirAsia X Samsung Galaxy Tab Contest”[“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia X Sdn Bhd [“AirAsia X” or “Organiser”]. The Contest will run for SEVEN (7) days commencing from [“Contest Period”] : 17:00 (GMT+8) on 2 October 2012 and ends 23:59 (GMT+8) on 9 October 2012. Five (5) winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and will be awarded the following prize*:-
1. One  Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
*Subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The Contest is open to who is 18 years old and residing in Malaysia, Australia, Japan, Korea, China and Iran [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All Participants must “Read” AirAsia Blog, “Like” AirAsia Facebook Page and “Follow’ AirAsia Twitter.
(b) Participants are required to create their most creative video with the following details:-
• The content they would like to have on their Samsung Galaxy Tab.
• To tell their favorite movie, TV shows, music, or games.
• The reason why Samsung Galaxy Tab so important to them
(c) Participants are required to upload to their YouTube page.
(d) Participants need to email the link to email@example.com with the subject title: “Contest – Samsung Galaxy Tab Contest”
(e) Participants must include their full details at the end of their submission as follows:
i. Full Name
iii. Date of Birth
iv. Place of Birth
v. Passport Number
vi. Current Mailing Address
vii. Email Contact
viii. Phone Contact
(f) Each Participant is allowed to submit multiple submission but can only win once throughout the entire Contest Period
4. Only entries in English language will be accepted.
5. All entries must be submitted and received by the Organiser by 23:59 (GMT+8) on 9 October 2012. Late submission will not be entertained.
6. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest. Incomplete entries and/or the Participants that fail to fulfill the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. The winners will be selected based on the Organiser’s sole discretion on which entries are the best and out-of-the-box entries to win the Prizes.
8. The winners will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
9. The Organiser attempts to contact the potential winner three (3) times. In the case, that the potential winner is not reachable at all three attempts, the organisers will appoint a new winner. Failure to accept the prize by the winner when required to do so, shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organiser reserves its rights to award the prize to another winner.
10. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
11. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, edit, not consider or reject submissions that are deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
12. The Organiser reserves the rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize without any prior notice.
16. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of Participants’ entry to the Contest.
17. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.