Hello everyone! Since Chinese New Year is quickly approaching, we want to welcome the upcoming Year of the Snake with a festive bang! And what better way to get more bang (out of your buck) than receiving some special Ang Baos, courtesy of AirAsia Singapore?
Here’s how it works:
• Follow us on Facebook (Facebook.com/AirAsiaSingapore) and Twitter (Twitter.com/AirAsiaSG)!
• Check out the destinations we will be featuring on Facebook and Twitter!
• Tell us in an email to Contest_sg@AirAsia.com what you’d love to do with your friends and family at those locations (no plagiarizing)!
• Use the email header “Give me my AirAsia Angbao!”
• The tricky bit: CC your friends and family in your email! Everyone is eligible to win (once!) as long as their email is included!
The most original entries stand to win some Electronic Gift Vouchers from us, our thanks for “visiting” us on our Facebook Page! So do ‘share’ the love, and invite your friends to “visit” us as well!
Terms and Conditions
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. [“AirAsia Singapore Ang Bao Giveaway”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“AirAsia “Organiser”]. The Contest will run for SIX (6) days commencing from : 14:00 (GMT+8) on 15 January 2013 and ends 23:59 (GMT+8) on 20 January 2013 [“Contest Period”].
TWENTY (20) winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and will be awarded the following prizes*:-
TWO (2) $50SGD eGV vouchers
FOUR (4) $20SGD eGV vouchers
FOURTEEN (14) $10SGD eGV vouchers
*Subject to terms and conditions contained herewith.
2. The Contest is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old on the date of entry and residing in Singapore [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All Participants must “Read” AirAsia Blog, “Like” AirAsia Singapore Facebook Page and “Follow’ AirAsiaSG Twitter.
(b) Participants are required to send in entries with subject header “Give me my AirAsia Angbao!” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(c) In the entries, Participants are required to suggest original activities they would like to participate in with their family, based on the destinations featured on the AirAsia Singapore Facebook page during the Contest Period. Plagiarism will not be entertained.
(d) Photos are welcome and encouraged within the emails. Participants can submit more than ONE (1) entry; they are however, entitled to win only once during the duration of the Contest.
(e) Participants are encouraged to send in entries together with friends, via the CC function in emails. Maximum of ONE (1) prize per individual in any email sent.
4. By taking part in the Contest, Participants agree to sign up for and receive AirAsia news and offers via e-mail.
5. All entries must be submitted and received by the Organiser before/by 23:59 (GMT+8) on 20 January 2013. Late submissions will not be entertained. Only entries in English language will be accepted.
6. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest. Incomplete entries and/or the Participants that failed to fulfill the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. The winners will be selected based on the Organiser’s sole discretion on which entries are the best entries to win the Prizes.
8. The winners will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
9. In the event that the potential winner is not reachable after the third attempts made by the Organizer, the Organisers reserves its sole rights and discretion to select an alternate winner to receive the prize. Failure to accept the prize by the winner when required to do so, shall constitute a rejection by the winner.
10. By participating in the Contest, participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
11. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, edit, not consider or reject submissions that are deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
12. The Organiser reserves the rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants or the photos submitted in the entries for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute or replace the Prize without prior notice or to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of Participants’ entry to the Contest.
15. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.
16. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize without any prior notice.