It delights us to say that we have received an overwhelming amount of awesome submissions for the “AirAsia R’s Kickoff” contest! We would like to thank you for all the incredible submissions. After going through the many awesome videos and inspiring slogans, we have selected our 5 lucky winners!
CONGRATULATIONS to *drum roll please*!
1. Chooi Kim Lam
2. Kelvin Balloo
3. Injik Kim
4. Muhammad Izzat Hafifi bin Muhamad
5. Yunisa Hidayanti
So pack your bags guys, because you have won yourself an all-expenses paid trip to the birthplace of AirAsia Queens Park Rangers – Loftus Road, London, England! Once again, we congratulate our lucky winners and thank you to all our fans who participated in the contest!
All winners will be contacted individually for the prize redemption.
AirAsia Social Media team
Ever dreamed of visiting the birthplace of AirAsia Queens Park Rangers? This might just be it! Your very chance to experience an all expenses paid tip to Loftus Road, London, England! What’s more, you get to catch Queens Park Rangers play against Chelsea LIVE during the English Premier League!
How to win?
All you need to do is to answer 5 simple questions, a slogan and you’ll be on your way to winning!
1) Who scored the opening goal for QPR Asia Tour match against Kelantan FA?
2) Which QPR player were rewarded the number 10 jersey for the up coming season?
3) What is Ji-Sung Park nationality?
4) What is the name og QPR’s stadium?
5) Who scored in the final match of 2011 / 2012 season match against Manchester City?
Slogan: “My favourite QPR player is……….because………………………………………………….”(not more than 30 words)
Double your chances by submitting us a video of you presenting a commentary for the script below:-
“Robert Green pass the ball to Fabio, Fabio look up & deliver a long pass to Ji-Sung. Ji-Sung on his great ball control, sent through a beautiful through ball to Andy Johnson, Andy chipped over the keeper…. GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL….. WHAT A BEEEEEAAAAAAUUUUUUTIFUL TEAM PLAYED BY QPR, definitely a AirAsia QPR goal of the season”
FIVE(5) PEOPLE will stand to win these AWESOME prizes:
All expenses paid trip* and ticket to the English Premier League match between Queens Park Rangers F.C. [“QPR”] and Chelsea F.C. at Loftus Road, London, England.
*Subject to these terms and conditions.
Contest Period: 18 August 2012 – 26 August 2012
Click “Read More” for the full Terms and Condition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
“AirAsia R’s Kick-off!” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“AirAsia”]. The Contest will run for NINE (9) days commencing from [“Contest Period”] : 12:00 (GMT+8) on 18 August 2012 and ends 23:59 (GMT+8) on 26 August 2012. Five (5) winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and will be awarded the following prize:-
1. All expenses paid trip* and ticket to the English Premier League match between Queens Park Rangers F.C. [“QPR”] and Chelsea F.C. at Loftus Road, London, England.
*Subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The Contest is open to who is 18 years old and above [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All Participants must “Read” http://blog.airasia.com, “Like” AirAsia Facebook Page and “Follow’ AirAsia Twitter.
(b) Participants have been flying with AirAsia or booked a flight for themselves in the future
(c) Participants are required to answer 5 Questions and complete 1 Slogan.
(d) Participants are encouraged to submit a video of them presenting the commentary script provided in the most creative way possible. The video has to be uploaded on YouTube and the URL included in entry submission.
(e) Participants must include their full details at the end of their submission as follows:
i. Full Name
iii. Date of Birth
iv. Place of Birth
v. Passport Number
vi. Current Location
vii. Email Contact
viii. Phone Contact
ix. Booking number (PNR) of former or future flight with AirAsia
x. YouTube URL (if applicable)
(f) Submit an entry by mailing the submission to email@example.com, with the subject title: “Contest – AirAsia R’s Kick-off”.
(g) Each Participant is allowed to submit only one submission. In the event of more than one submission, the first entry shall be considered as the Participant’s only submission.
4. Only entries in English language will be accepted.
5. All entries must be submitted and received by the Organiser by 23:59 (GMT+8) on 26 August 2012. Late submission will not be entertained.
6. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest. Incomplete entries and/or the Participants that fail to fulfill the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. The winners will be selected based on the Organiser’s sole discretion on which entries are the best and out-of-the-box entries to win the Prizes.
8. The winners will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
9. Each Prize includes the following:
(a) One (1) return flight as arranged by the Organiser for each winner to attend the QPR vs. Chelsea match at Loftus Road.
(b) Accommodation as arranged by the Organiser, airport transfer to/from the accommodation and transportation to/from the accommodation to the match venue.
(c) Other expenses incurred by the winners outside of Organiser’s arrangement, travel insurances, meals, other taxes and other travelling expenses and costs of personal nature are not included in the Prize. The winners will be solely responsible for the payment of such costs and expenses.
10. Winners must be able to travel at the dates selected by the Organiser and attend the match as required by the Organiser.
11. Winners are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health or any other governmental requirements and / or other documents of the destination country and are required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport, visa) at the time of departure. Organiser will not be responsible for unsuccessful visa application.
12. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
13. The winners shall be bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the Prize together with the Organiser’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winners of such terms and conditions.
14. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, edit, not consider or reject submission that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
15. The Organiser reserves the rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize without any prior notice.
19. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of Participants’ entry to the Contest.
20. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.