Here’s what you’ve been waiting for! Win a flight out to Langkawi by AirAsia to catch The Paintball World Cup Asia 2011. If you have been following this page then the right answers should come easy.
What else can be more fun than getting paint and bruises on the sunny island of Langkawi? Would you also like to watch AirAsia Group CEO, Tony Fernandes in action? Answer the below questions and stand a chance to win a flight out to the beautiful island of Langkawi (which includes a free night stay and a pair of tickets to the tournament).
Q1: Where was the Paintball World Cup Asia usually held at?
b) Kuala Lumpur
c) Kota Kinabalu
Q2: How many times a week does AirAsia fly to Langkawi from Singapore?
a) 3 times weekly
b) 4 times weekly
c) 7 times weekly
Q3: Where was the 1st and 2nd PALS Leg held at?
c) All of the above
Terms and Conditions
The “AirAsia Paintball Extravaganza! (Singapore)” Terms and Conditions
1. The “AirAsia Paintball Extravaganza! (Singapore)” [“Contest”] is organized by AirAsia Berhad [“Organizer”]. The Contest will be for ONE (1) day commencing from 09:00 (GMT +8) on 4 November and ends 17:00 (GMT +8) on 4 November 2011 [“Contest Period”].
Prizes At the end of the Contest Period, ONE (1) winner will be selected and will receive the following prize:-
1 x Grand Prize A pair of return flights (flight from Singapore to Langkawi and back, airport tax and other charges and 15kg baggage), 1 nights’ accommodation in Langkawi twin sharing basis and a pair of passes to “The Paintball World Cup Asia 2011” on 13 Nov 2011.
2. The Contest is open to all members of the public [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion agencies) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. Contest Period:
- 4 November 2011
- Winner will be announced on 4 November 2011, 5.30pm
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following: Contest Mechanism:
A. Participants need to log on to blog.airasia.com to the Contest post
B. Participants will have to answer ALL (3) questions on the blog post and submit answers to firstname.lastname@example.org .
C. Each participant can only send one (1) submission. In the event of more than one submission, the first entry shall be considered as the Participant’s only submission.
D. The participant who answered all three (3) questions correctly will win the prize.
E. Chosen winner will have to fit the criteria of a Singaporean or a Singapore Permanent Resident, who holds a pink or blue NRIC.
5. Only entries in English will be accepted.
6. All entries must be submitted and received by 17:00 (GMT +8) on 4 November 2011. Late submission will not be entertained.
7. Only Participants who fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above will be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants who fail to fulfil the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer based on the correct answers submitted.
9. Winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email or phone call.
10. Winner and guest must be able to travel from 13th to 14th November 2011 from Singapore, Changi Terminal 1 to Langkawi.
11. The Prize includes the following : (a) ONE pair return flights to Langkawi from Singapore, Changi Terminal 1 (inclusive of fuel surcharges, airport taxes and 15kg baggage allowance only). (b) One night accommodation in Langkawi (on the 13th November only) on twin sharing basis. (d) Other associated charges including transportation to and from airports, accommodation outside Langkawi, travel insurances, meals, other taxes and other cost of personal nature not stated are not included as part of the Grand Prize.
12. Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health and other documents of the destination country and are required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport, visa) at the time of departure. AirAsia will not be responsible for failed visa application.
13. The Organizer (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by the Grand Prize winner and guest in connection with the Contest.
14. Winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the Prizes. The acceptance of Prizes indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
15. The Prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept the Prizes by the winner(s) when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves the right to award the Prizes to other winner.
16. The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
18. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
19. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prizes from time to time without any prior notice.
21. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner of the Contest shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.