We’re ecstatic to say that we have received an overwhelming amount of creative submissions for the “AirAsia MotoGP Biggest Supporter” contest! We would like to thank each one of you for participating and sending in such ingenious submissions. After going through the many awesome designs and short essays, we have selected our 6 lucky winners!
CONGRATULATIONS to our 6 lucky winners as they will win a chance to catch the MotoGP Race Live in:-
1) Ben Tan Kok Leong
2) Jose Margo Flores
3) Mohd Fakhruradzi Bin Tajuddin
Philip Island, Australia
1) Nur Izzatul Fikriah Binti Haron
2) Tan Mui Theng
3) Muhammad Khoirul Anam
Once again, we congratulate our lucky winners and thank you to all our fans who participated in the contest! All winners will be contacted individually for the prize redemption.
Do check out the amazing designs our winners have submitted
AirAsia Social Media team
Are you ready to cheer like never before at the coming MotoGP race? Think you’re the biggest MotoGP fan out there? Well, here’s your chance to prove yourself because we are looking for AirAsia MotoGP’s Biggest Supporter!! Take part in our “Wanted! AirAsia MotoGP Biggest Supporter” contest and stand a chance to get rewarded bountifully!
Score yourself amazing prizes such as a pair of tickets to catch the hottest race of the year, MotoGP in Motegi, Japan or Philip Island, Australia, a pair of return flight tickets, accommodation and exclusive AirAsia Goodie Bags all packed up in a box and tied up with a bow!
How to win?
Simple! All you have to do is to design the best flag, cheer board or banner with the following elements:-
• The number “63”
• AirAsia Rider’s Name : Fahmi
to support our AirAsia Rider and submit an essay of 100-200 words telling us why you think you are AirAsia MotoGP’s Biggest Supporter, which MotoGP Venue you would like to attend and why you think you deserve to win!
Contest Period: 3 September 2012 – 19 September 2012
Click “Read More” for the full Terms and Condition.
Terms & Conditions
“Wanted! AirAsia MotoGP Biggest Supporter” [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“AirAsia” or “Organiser”]. The Contest will run for TEN (10) days commencing from [“Contest Period”] : 17:00 (GMT+8) on 3 September 2012 and ends 23:59 (GMT+8) on 19 September 2012. Six (6) winners will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and will be awarded the following prize*:-
1. A pair of MotoGP tickets in Motegi, Japan or Philip Island, Australia, flight tickets to Japan or Australia, Accommodation, and Goodie Bag.
*Subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The Contest is open to who is 18 years old and above [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
3. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All Participants must “Read” http://blog.airasia.com, “Like” AirAsia Facebook Page and “Follow’ AirAsia Twitter.
(b) Participants are required to design their most creative flag, cheer board or banner with the following elements:-
• The number “63”
• AirAsia Rider’s Name : Fahmi
(c) Participants are required to submit an essay of 100 – 200 words telling why they think they are AirAsia MotoGP’s Biggest Supporter, why they deserve to win and which MotoGP venue they would like to attend.
(d) Participants must include their full details at the end of their submission as follows:
i. Full Name
iii. Date of Birth
iv. Place of Birth
v. Passport Number
vi. Current Location
vii. Email Contact
viii. Phone Contact
(e) Submit an entry by mailing the submission to email@example.com, with the subject title: “Contest – Wanted! AirAsia MotoGP Biggest Supporter”.
(f) Each Participant is allowed to submit only one submission. In the event of more than one submissions, the first entry shall be considered as the Participant’s only submission.
4. Only entries in English language will be accepted.
5. All entries must be submitted and received by the Organiser by 23:59 (GMT+8) on 12 September 2012. Late submission will not be entertained.
6. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest. Incomplete entries and/or the Participants that fail to fulfill the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. The winners will be selected based on the Organiser’s sole discretion on which entries are the best and out-of-the-box entries to win the Prizes.
8. The winners will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
9. The Organiser attempts to contact the potential winner three (3) times. In the case, that the potential winner is not reachable at all three attempts, the organisers will appoint a new winner. Failure to accept the prize by the winner when required to do so, shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organiser reserves its rights to award the prize to another winner.
10. Each Prize includes the following:
(a) One (1) pair of a return flight as arranged by the Organiser for each winner to attend the AirAsia MotoGP race in Japan or Australia;
(b) Accommodation as arranged by the Organiser, airport transfer to/from the accommodation and transportation to/from the accommodation to the race venue;
(c) One (1) pair of AirAsia MotoGP race tickets to Japan or Australia; and
(d) Goodie Bags.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to assign which race the winners will be attending.
12. Winners must be able to travel at the dates selected by the Organiser and attend the AirAsia MotoGP as required by the Organiser.
13. Winners are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health or any other governmental requirements and / or other documents of the destination country and are required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport, visa) at the time of departure. The Organiser is not responsible for unsuccessful visa application.
14. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
15. The winners shall be bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the Prize together with the Organiser’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winners of such terms and conditions.
16. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, edit, not consider or reject submissions that are deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
17. The Organiser reserves the rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
20. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize without any prior notice.
21. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of Participants’ entry to the Contest.
22. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.