What a week it has been! And we’re glad to see that there are many of you who’s so excited about Chengdu. Trust me, we’re equally as excited, if not more… coz we’re rubbing our hands with glee, deciding who to send to Chengdu as winner of Week 1. Woohoo!
While we do that, we’ve put together a set of pictures for “Chengdu, Here I Come” Week 2 Contest, and the focus is FOOD! Oh, glorious food!! Tell me now, which of you out there do not appreciate food?
If ur reading this for the first time, welcome! We’d love to hear your dream vacation in Chengdu (and be in the running to win yourself a Return flight to Chengdu, yeahh!!), or if you just feel like submitting another blog post on your travel stories with us, we’d totally love that too.
So, are you ready for “Chengdu, Here I Come” Contest Week 2? Here’s what you need to do:
1. Check out the pictures below on the yummy-licious Szechuan cuisine available in Chengdu
2. Tell us ur dream vacation in Chengdu based on the pictures
3. Send us a blog entry here (simply register & submit ur entry)
4. Pray really hard we love ur entry above the rest… n wait for the announcement of winners!
There you go, the pictures!! Have a blast conjuring your dream vacation, y’all!
Szechuan Hot Pot
Dan Dan Noodles (Picture source: FF the Broiler)
Kefir Yoghurt (Picture source: Eat Drink Chengdu)
Szechuan Lai Tang Yuan
Wash it all down at the many Tea Houses available throughout Chengdu
Not only can you go to Tibet from Chengdu, it is also a gateway to XiAn, China! (Picture source: Wikipedia)
All the best, and lookout for Week 3!! Oh, and Selamat Hari Raya from all of us here. Have a great one!
Terms & Conditions Apply
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The “Chengdu Here I Come” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsiaX [“Organiser”]. The Contest will commence from on 00:00 of 14th September 2009 and end on 23:59 of 4th October 2009 [“Contest Period”]. The winner of this Contest will receive the following prize:-
• 3 x TWO (2) Return Tickets to Chengdu on AirAsia X, from Kuala Lumpur.
2. The Contest is open to all fans of AirAsia Facebook, AirAsia Blog, AirAsia Twitter, AirAsia RedAlert members, except for the following [“Participant”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
c. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, Participants signify their acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
3. Contest Period:
Week 1 (00:00 of 14 Sept 2009 – 23:59 of 20 Sept 2009)
Week 2 (00:00 of 21 Sept 2009 – 23:59 of 27 Sept 2009)
Week 3 (00:00 of 28 Sept 2009 – 23:59 of 4 Oct 2009)
To qualify for the Contest, participants will have to do the following:
a) Participants must have an account with www.airasia.com.It is the same login ID & password in which they use to login as a RedAlert member.
b) Participants can register via www.blog.airasia.com, should they not have an account with www.airasia.com by the following these steps:
a. Log into www.blog.airasia.com
b. Click on “Sign up for an account” under the Member Login panel on the top right hand of the website.
c. Participants will have an account ready for use after registering, and can start sending in entries at www.blog.airasia.com
d. To participate, Participants are required to login with their www.airasia.com ID and password. Entries are to be made in the form of blog entries submitted explaining the perfect holiday at the featured location of the week identified for the competition.
c) Pictures of attractions in Chengdu will be posted up via a blog entry in www.blog.airasia.com and Participants are required to describe why they would like to visit Chengdu and what their dream vacation is like in Chengdu based on the posted pictures by submitting an entry in the AirAsia blog.
d) Selection of winners will be based on the most creative entry submitted.
e) The winner will be announced on 12 October 2009.
4. Only entries in English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin will be accepted.
5. Only the Participant(s) that fulfil the contest mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize(s). Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without prior notice.
6. There will be one winner each week for this Contest.
7. The winner will be selected by the Organiser. No correspondence will be entertained.
8. Selected winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email. The email will include a code to identify the winner.
9. Winner’s name will also be announced online at AirAsia Blog, AirAsia Facebook Fan Page and AirAsiaDotCom Twitter account.
10. The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
11. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by winner when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organiser reserves its rights to award the prize to another winner.
12. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize.
13. The Prize(s) must be fully redeemed. Flight booked and travelled between 20 October 2009 and 20 January 2010. Please note that the departure city is Kuala Lumpur. The winner(s) is solely responsible for any arrangement made to be in Kuala Lumpur.
14. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
17. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
18. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any participants will be entertained.
19. The decision of judges appointed by the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.