Good news is, we are giving away a return flight from KUL-RGN-KUL. And all you need to do to win is to put on your thinking cap, give us your best blog entry and tell us why you want to win a free flight to Yangon and end with the phrase – ‘AirAsia, Simply The Best’ .
Hurry, contest ends 25 July 2010.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “[Blog Your Way to Yangon!]” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will be for [2 week] commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 10:00 (GMT +8) 5 July 2010 and end 23:59 (GMT +8) on 25 July 2010.
During the Contest Period, one (1) winner from each country (UK, Malaysia and Singapore) will be picked at the end of the campaign. The will be in total four (3) winners to this Contest and each of them will receive the following prize:-
• Winner for Malaysia and Singapore: 2 return flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur-Yangon-Kuala Lumpur for each winner by AirAsia Berhad.
• Winner for UK: included 2 return flight tickets London-Kuala Lumpur-London and 2 return flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur-Yangon-Kuala Lumpur by AirAsia Berhad.
2. The Contest is open to all members of the AirAsia blog except for the following [“Participant”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
4. To qualify for the Contest, participants will have to do the following:
• Write a blog post on their own channel (blog, facebook notes etc) and tell us what they would most likely want to do in Myanmar.
• Once participants have published the post, they are required to email the URL of the post to email@example.com
• If participants don’t have their own social media channel, they can submit their entry to blog.airasia.com
• After posting the blog entry, participants are required to tell us why they want to win a free flight to Yangon and end with the phrase – ‘AirAsia, Simply The Best’ .
5. Only entries in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese will be accepted.
6. All entries must be submitted and received by 23:59 (GMT +8) on [18 July 2010]
7. Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or participants that fail to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winners will be selected based on the most relevant and creative answer by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
9. Selected winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email.
10. The Prize must be booked, traveled and fully redeemed between 10 August 2010 and 10 September 2010. The Prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: hotel accommodation, airport transfer, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, baggage allowance, taxes, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize-winner and companion
11. The Organizer (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
12. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
13. The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject video with content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
14. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
17. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
18. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the participant agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any participants will be entertained.
19. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, inquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.