TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “AirAsia: Flashback 2013 Instagram Contest” [“Contest”] is organized by AirAsia Berhad [“Organizer”]. The Contest will be for FOURTEEN (14) days commencing from 30 December 2013 10:00 (GMT +8) and ends 18:00 (GMT +8) on 12 January 2014 [“Contest Period”].
During the Contest Period, TWELVE (12) winners will be selected at the end of the contest and each winner will receive the following prize:-
- ONE (1) round trip on an AirAsia flight to any AirAsia destination.
2. The Contest is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old on the date of entry [“Participants”] except for the following:
(a) Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Berhad., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd. and its immediate family members;
(b) Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Berhad., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
3. The contest is only open to any nationality residing in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, India.
4. Contest Period:
• 30 December 2013 – 12 January 2014
• Winner will be announced on the 24 January 2014 (Friday)
5. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All details of the contest mechanism will be posted on AirAsia’s Blog http://blog.airasia.com
(b) ’Follow’ AirAsia Instagram @airasia
(c) Share your best memory of 2013 photo via Instagram and hashtag #AirAsiaFlashback2013
(d) Kindly ensure your Instagram profile is set to public upon sharing your submission.
6. Only entries in English will be accepted.
7. All photos must be shared by 18:00 (GMT+8) on 12 January 2014. Late participations will not be entertained.
8. Only Participants that fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
9. The winners will be selected based on the most creative and interesting picture by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
10. Selected winners will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
11. The winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
12. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winners when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner(s).
13. The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
14. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version or any other version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
17. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
18. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
19. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
20. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
21. All other expenses associated with this contest such as transportation, accommodation, airport tax, fuel surcharge, meals, any other transportation and accommodation shall be solely borne by the Contest winners.
22. Participants and Winner(s) shall not hold Organizer liable for any outcome of the Contest.
23. Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health and other documents of the destination country and are required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport, visa) at the time of departure. AirAsia will not be responsible for failed visa application. AirAsia will not be responsible for visa application purposes that are not approved.