Well, the entire world knows by now that AirAsia is going to Taipei on 1 July 2009. What the AirAsia blog community knows is that you can be pilot on the blog. How does going to Taipei simply by blogging sound to you?
YES. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. The AirAsia blog presents to you the “AirAsia Blog Your Way to Taipei!” competition.
Some people have lofty dreams of being pilots but more people want to win tickets to Taipei and the AirAsia blog says why not. We’re going to make it simple for all of you. Tell us what you want to do and its just that simple. Because this is all about you. Create your blog post and tell us what your fantasy adventure/escapade/holiday will be in Taipei and find yourself a winner of a pair of tickets on the flight.
Make that three pairs of tickets that we have to give away. Just insert the following before your blog title: “I want to fly to Taipei because…”. This is your chance to get to Taipei and see the 101 Tower, taste great cuisine, shop like crazy and visit the hotsprings for absolutely FREE!!!! Leave the flying to us and we’ll leave the fun to you!
Remember you heard it first on the AirAsia Blog where dreams come true.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The “AirAsia Blog Your Way to Taipei” contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser”]. The Contest will commence from 00:01 on 24 April 2009 and end 23:59 on 18 May, 2009 [“Contest Period”]. The winner of this Contest will receive the following prize:-
• Return flight (economy class) to Taipei, Taiwan from Kuala Lumpur x 2
2. The Contest is open to all members of AirAsia Blog, Just Plane Thoughts except for the following [“Participant”]:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and it immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, Participants signify it acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
4. To qualify for the Contest, participants will have to do the following:
(a) Participants are required to become a member on the AirAsia Blog, Just Plane Thoughts.
(b) Once a member of the AirAsia Blog, participants will have to submit their reasons why they would want to travel to Taipei, Taiwan. The participant with the most creative answer will be deemed the winner.
5. Only entries in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese will be accepted.
6. All entries must be submitted and received by 23:59 on 18 May, 2009
7. Only Participant that fulfils the contest mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or participant that fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winner will be selected based on the most creative answer by a panel of judges appointed by the Organiser.
9. Selected winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via announcement on the AirAsia blog and Facebook.
10. Winner will be contacted by Organiser via the AirAsia Blog Twitter and Facebook and winner’s name will also be announced online at AirAsia Facebook fan page and www.airasia.com.
11. The Organiser (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
12. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by winner when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organiser reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner.
13. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize.
14. The Prize must be booked, travelled and fully redeemed by 30 July 2009. Airport tax and Admin fee shall be borne by the winner/travellers.
15. The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
16. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
17. The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
18. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
19. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
20. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the participant agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any participants will be entertained.
21. The decision of judges appointed by the Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.