TERMS and CONDITIONS
During the Contest Period, SIX (6) winners will be selected and he/she will receive the following prize:-
2. The Contest is open to all ["Participants"] except for the following:
5. Only entries in the following language will be accepted:
6. All entries must be submitted and received by 17:00 (GMT +8) on 24 November 2013.
7. Only Participants that fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
8. The winner(s) will be selected based on the most creative birthday shout-out by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
9. Selected winner(s) will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email.
10. The travel period will be restricted within a travel period decided by AirAsia X.
11. Winner(s) and guest(s) are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health and other documents of the destination country and are required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport, visa) at the time of departure. AirAsia X will not be responsible for failed visa application.
12. The Organizer (including it respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
13. The winner(s) are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
14. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winner(s) when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner(s).
15. The Organizer will not cover airport tax, baggage allowance, insurance and other surcharges and/or administration fees. The winner(s) and guest(s) will be solely responsible for the payment of all airport taxes, insurance and other surcharges and/or administration fees, meals, baggage allowance and etc.
16. The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
17. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
18. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
19. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
20. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
21. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
22. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.