TERMS and CONDITIONS
During the Contest Period, ONE (1) winner will be selected from each country (Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia ONLY) at the end of the contest and the winner will receive the following prize:-
2. The Contest is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old on the date of entry [“Participants”] except for the following:
5. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
(a) All details of the contest mechanism will be posted on AirAsia’s Blog (https://blog.airasia.com),
(b) ’Like’ AirAsia Facebook Page
(c) Participants are required to post up their mimicking stunts similar to MotoGP acts under the comment box of Facebook MotoGP contest postings and express what they like/love about MotoGP with hashtag #airasiaxmotogp
6. Only entries in English will be accepted.
7. All pictures and comments/descriptions must be shared by 18:00 (GMT+8) on 30 September 2013. Late participations will not be entertained.
8. Only Participants that fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
9. The winners will be selected based on the most creative and interesting picture by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
10. Selected winners will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
11. The winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
12. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winners when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner(s). Any cancellation request once the booking of the prize has been made is strictly not allowed.
13. The Organizer reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
14. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. By participating in the Contest, participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
17. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
18. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
19. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
20. All other expenses associated with this contest such as transportation, accommodation, airport tax and fuel surcharge shall be solely borne by the Contest winners.
21. Participants are aware that the activities conducted in this Contest are hazardous which may cause serious injury and/ or fatality. The participation in this Contest is voluntary with full knowledge of the dangers involved, and agrees to assume any and all risks of bodily injury, death or property damage, whether those risks are known or unknown.
22. Disclaimer: The Organizer will not be liable in respect of any personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that Participants may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of participating in this Contest. The Organizer will also not be liable to Participants in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury.