50 pairs of movie tickets to the latest Jay Chou flick, True Legend, up for grabs within the next 60 hours! On top of that, stand a chance to win the grand prize of a 5D4N trip for 4 to Beijing with airfare and accommodation paid for!
For new users, all you need to do is register at www.niubeijing.com and start taking the challenge!
For existing users, make sure you log in within the next 60 hours and take the challenge.
Contest starts 12:01hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) 1st February 2010 – 23:59hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) 3rd February 2010.
Winners will be notified by email and calls. The redemption will start 7.15pm (2 hours before the actual show time), see you there.
Are you NIU Enough??[video:youtube:eDrkh8iya5A]
Terms & Conditions
1. The True Legend Movie Contest [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia X Sdn Bhd [“AirAsia X”]. The Contest will commence from on 12:01hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) of 1st February 2010 and end on 23:59hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) of 3rd February 2010 [“Contest Period”]. The winners of this Contest will receive the following prize: –
• 50 x 1 pair of True Legend movie passes at a venue in Klang Valley, Malaysia on 10th February 2010.
• Winners are required to collect the movie passes two (2) hours before the screening of the movie on 10th February 2010.
2. The Contest is open to the public [“Participants”] except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
By virtue of an entry to the Contest, the Participants signify their acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
3. Contest Period:
• 12:01hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) of 1st February 2010 – 23:59hrs (GMT+8:00hrs) of 3rd February 2010
• Winners will be announce on 8th February 2010 onwards.
4. To qualify for the Contest, the Participants will have to do the following:
a) Register as a participant in www.niubeijing.com to qualify for an entry.
b) Take the challenge of Niubeijing questions. (release on every Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
c) The winners will be selected by AirAsia X.
5. Selected winners will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by AirAsia X, via telephone or email.
6. Only genuine entries will be accepted.
7. Only the Participant(s) that fulfil the contest mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize(s). Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without prior notice.
8. There will be only fifty (50) winners for this Contest
a. 50 x 1 pair of movie pass
9. The Winners will be selected by AirAsia X. No correspondence will be entertained.
10. Selected winners will be contacted, from 8th February 2010 onwards and at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email, Facebook and Twitter. – this is a repetition of para 5. please finalize the method of contacting winners
11. Winners’ name will also be announced online at AirAsia Facebook Fan Page and AirAsiaDotCom Twitter account.
12. AirAsia X (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
13. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winner(s) when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and AirAsia X reserves its rights to award the prize to another winner.
14. The winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prize.
15. AirAsia X reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. AirAsia X further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
16. AirAsia X reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by AirAsia X shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against AirAsia X for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
18. AirAsia X reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
19. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agrees to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of AirAsia X in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
20. The decision of judges appointed by AirAsia X are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.